Thanks to Krista Walsh for passing along The Versatile Blogger Award to me. It’s green, it has curly writing and it means she enjoys my blog. I think she’s pretty cool too. We even blogged on the same topic last week without knowing it. Check her out here.
The award requires me to share seven things about myself but as I’ve done that with the One Lovely Blog Award, I’ll change it up this time, just for me. Here follows seven things that I wish were true about me (except being extremely wealthy since that goes without saying). Think of it like a Christmas wish list since ’tis the season! It’s all just dreamin’ stuff cause truth be known, if you always want things you don’t have…well enough preaching.
- I want black hair. Yes, I could dye my hair but then I’d have to keep doing it and I’m too lazy for that.
- I wish I lived on the beach. Not just someplace warm, not a lake. The ocean.
- I wish I could take a ride in a time machine, preferably a DeLorean. No I wouldn’t go to ancient egypt or the time of the dinosaurs. I’d set it to late 1990 Seattle and get a front row spot for Nirvana.
- I wish I could meet a genie (or 2.3 genies) so that all these wishes could come true.
- I wish I could always spell without spell check.
- I wish there was world peace (this should be further up the list, shouldn’t it?).
- And of course, being a writer, I want to write for a living. All writing, all day, all good reviews.
Okay, now that I’m back on solid ground, I need to pass this award along to other bloggers I’ve discovered and enjoy. These bloggers are: John Wiswell, Natalie Westgate and Larry Kollar. Check them out: great bloggers who write!
Thanks for dreaming with me for a little while. This Christmas, I hope all your wishes come true, especially the one about world peace.